INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the “Law of Services of the Information Society” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that use dispensable cookies, before the user navigates through them.
What are cookies?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
By using these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
Cookies affected by the regulations and excepted cookies
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
• Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
• Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
• Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
• Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
• Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
• wordpress_test_cookie: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
• 1P-JAR, CONSENT, APISID, HSID,ANID, NID, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID: These cookies are used by Google to store user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them.
• SIDCC This cookie is used by Google to provide services and extract anonymous information about browsing.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
In the main browsers:
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.